Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ShazamImages
    ShazamImages
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Well, if 15MP and 4MB is too large for the system I might as well pack up and go home. Why did I buy a 20MP Canon 6D again? I do hope Symbiostock actually allows me to process images. Thats kind of the whole point of it. LOL. I am off to bed. I am annoyed now 😉

The largest file I have processed is about 13.5 MB in size.

I’m not sure what the largest MP size is, but I know that I have done a few 16 MP.

I’m on an older version (2.5.7), but I don’t think that was modified in the new release (AFAIK).

Profile photo of ShazamImages
    ShazamImages
    Participant

I also have the following in my PHP.INI:

upload_max_filesize = 25M
    post_max_size = 25M

Profile photo of MinkyMooMedia
    MinkyMooMedia
    Participant

Leo, I was having a look at your site to see if the images/previews were doing the same as mine and not loading and I’ve noticed in IE8 it loads sites as if its a mobile site! should it do this? Actually I’ve just checked several sites and they all seem to do it!

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

IE9 is great for keeping people on their toes! I’ll look at it. I have to hop out of Ubuntu and reboot to see it. I wouldn’t be surprised if your right. IE is horrible.

MinkyMooMedia
    Participant

My problem is I’m always upgrading when you make changes then spend what seems like forever changing the look/feel and playing around with the updates but never actually getting around to putting the images up 🙂 still as Del boy says ‘This time next year’…

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Well, if 15MP and 4MB is too large for the system I might as well pack up and go home. Why did I buy a 20MP Canon 6D again? I do hope Symbiostock actually allows me to process images. Thats kind of the whole point of it. LOL. I am off to bed. I am annoyed now 😉

I just processed an image with a size of 16.9 MB at 5184 x 3456 with no issues. This was on my test site running 2.8.0. I also processed that same file on my live site running 2.6.5.

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Just upgraded to 2.8.1 and its still not working.

MinkyMooMedia
    Participant

I’ve just upgraded to 2.8.1 but still not getting images showing 🙁

http://minkymoomedia.com/image/lemon-juice/?r=minkymoomedia.com

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@minkymoomedia wrote:

I’ve just upgraded to 2.8.1 but still not getting images showing 🙁

http://minkymoomedia.com/image/lemon-juice/?r=minkymoomedia.com

I’m the official IE9 tester it seems since I am stuck with it currently 🙂

The page loads ok in Chrome but no image. On IE9 however it falls apart and looks like this…

It has a huge broad black top almost an entire page of black with nothing till you scroll down.

Jo

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.