Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of LesPalenik
    LesPalenik
    Participant

I just finished my travel report from a recent trip to Lake Superior. It’s an amazing place, completely different world there.
    Some pictures from the trip are already up on my stock site, and I will be adding more.

Here is the link to the article:

http://advantica.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/drive-to-lake-superior/

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

I enjoyed that article! Beautiful photos. The colours are really amazing as we don’t really get those fall colours in our African Autumn.

I tried your first link but it reports an error. Check the link because the VISIBLE link when cut and pasted into the browser loads, namely http://www.advantica.com/stockphotos

Jo

Edit: adding a / onto the end works.

LesPalenik
    Participant

Thank you very much, Jo – both for the compliments on the pictures and for making me aware of the missing slash in the link to my site. I added the slash and hopefully it will work now.

Les

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

Yip! All fixed now. It’s my pleasure. I love beautiful photos of places I’ve never been to 🙂

Jo

LesPalenik
    Participant

Thank you, Cathy
    It was a pleasure to be there, to be able to photograph the amazing landscape, and now receiving your compliments.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

So beautiful! I really like those quiet landscapes … I have been to northern scandinavia often and really enjoyed the silence of these remote places … very beautiful photos which remind me of great days without computer, cell and internet ….

LesPalenik
    Participant

Jochen,

Indeed, there are some similarities between some areas in Sweden and Finland with northern Ontario. Mushrooms, blueberries, and white birches. Not to forget lakes with clean water. Unfortunately, in the summer also hoards of mosquitos.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Indeed the mosquitos can be a downer sometimes … but there are times you hear really NOTHING, no car, no machine or airplane, not even the wind in the trees or animals … total silence! This is so unusual when you arrive from busy central europe … and as you say: mushrooms, berries, fishes … damn I’d like to go there now (Okay, probably october is not the best season 🙂 )

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.