Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jan
    Jan
    Participant

My name is Jan Brons. Born in Amsterdam, but I now live in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands, for a number of years.

My main focus is photography and 3D images.
    Besides Nature Photography and Landscape Photography I love architecture and abstract photography.
    I have a broad range of interests as this reflects in my 3D images that is moving more to object and product design. Since about 2005 I have been doing stock photography but I always have had a strong urge to do have this in my own hands. Through my Symbiostock site I now have the freedom to go my own way without coping with “the mood of the day” of stock agencies.

At a young age, I became fascinated by paintings, drawings and 3D art and especially by photography. I have always been busy with photography but because lack of time in the past I did not invest enough in this wonderful hobby. Years ago I picked up my passion again. At age 17 I bought my first SLR, a Praktica. After a number of Praktica’s I bought my first Canon camera, an EOS 100. I still have this camera. After the Canon digital cameras hit the market, I first purchased the EOS 350D and now, since awhile, I switched to the EOS 40D. I also have the appropriate lenses in my possession but there is still much on my wish list.

Please use the contact form.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.