Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of beast01
    beast01
    Participant

Hi , I started getting this error when trying to upload new images . I’m not 100% sure but it seems to have happened after the last WordPress update . All my plugins and themes are updated . Php version on my server is 5.4 and imagemagick is enabled ( I see “ImageMagick (exec disabled)” in Process images ) . Any ideas how to remedy that ?

Profile photo of dp69_2001
    dp69_2001
    Participant

@beast01 wrote:

Hi , I started getting this error when trying to upload new images . I’m not 100% sure but it seems to have happened after the last WordPress update . All my plugins and themes are updated . Php version on my server is 5.4 and imagemagick is enabled ( I see “ImageMagick (exec disabled)” in Process images ) . Any ideas how to remedy that ?

I had to downgrade back to php 5.3 on my site. I still have no idea why and technical support at my host didn’t seem to know anything either.

Profile photo of beast01
    beast01
    Participant

I’ve already tried 5.5 and 5.6 and then 5.3 after your suggestion . It doesn’t seem to make a difference . I contacted support and they suggested that I provide them access so they could try reproducing the error . I’m also considering manually reverting back to WP 3.8.3 although it seems a little risky

Profile photo of beast01
    beast01
    Participant

The culprit seems to be Firefox . Everything works fine in Chrome . I updated Flash , Java and FF itself , disabled separately all the addons and extensions to see which one could be causing this , cleared the caches but I’m still getting the same error . For the moment I’ll stick with Chrome for uploading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.