Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

To help everyone keep track of what’s been reported, what’s been fixed, priorities, etc I’ve started a new table

http://cascoly.com/symbio/progress.asp

I’ve copied the initial lists from the thread and given everything a level 3 priority — low

please check the list and let me know about any changes, additions or corrections & i’ll try to keep this up to date

you can refer to the item by its number only unless there’s something to add to the text

eg, #33 pri = 2

the version number shows when the item was finished

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

The cart and purchase notification emails need to be able to identify what license was purchased. Not just price. It would be nice for the Cart Manager to report not just size but also the the license purchased as well.

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

@cascoly wrote:

To help everyone keep track of what’s been reported, what’s been fixed, priorities, etc I’ve started a new table

http://cascoly.com/symbio/progress.asp

I’ve copied the initial lists from the thread and given everything a level 3 priority — low

please check the list and let me know about any changes, additions or corrections & i’ll try to keep this up to date

you can refer to the item by its number only unless there’s something to add to the text

eg, #33 pri = 2

the version number shows when the item was finished

Lovely idea, I’d suggest to put links under to send directly to posts, would be a lot easier.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@ezeepics wrote:

@cascoly wrote:

http://cascoly.com/symbio/progress.asp….

Lovely idea, I’d suggest to put links under to send directly to posts, would be a lot easier.

problem is threads grow & spread – – so this is a way to see status of items and to check before reporting a ‘new’ bug

right now, there area number of items for areas I don’t use, so many may already have been addressed

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

Mine had to do with the batch editor. It would be nice to be able to only change specific items. This is similar to #8. So 29 could be removed.

-Tim

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

Two items to add to the list.

Under Suggestions, the “scrolling network” option (see poll here). The poll results are heavily weighted towards turning it off altogether but if it’s just as easy to make it an on/off toggle then everyone would be happy with the results.

Under Cosmetic – the thumbnails in the Latest Images are not centered in the blocks like they are on the Featured Images.

I’m not experienced in coding but in looking at the info in Firebug I noticed the following:
    Thumbnails that are centered have the following lines listed in bootstrap.css (line ###)
    Lines 4981 and 4970 reference thumbnails and auto left and right margins, display block, etc.

In the off-center thumbs in Latest Images it shows lines 289 and 343 but 4981 and 4970 are missing. I sent an e-mail to Leo pointing this out hoping I was right as to the reason for the off-center images and he could make a quick fix.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

updated based on last 2 messages – i’ll try to update whenever there are changes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.