Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Hi All

Very very happy to share this news that we have integrated new payment gateway “Payumoney” , as many time we might have shared in forum in last one year that we are struggling with Paypal policies , since our website was not capable to process sell we were very much reluctant in marketing part as well , however we got one sell from Paypal ;-).

so we decided we have to integrate payumoney another solution , i talked to some web developer near by but they didnt respond positively , and some developer had given really long time line to integrate this solution , then i asked my husband if he can look into this , he learnt PHP and symbistock code and integrated this solution 🙂 , Good part is Payumoney UI is very user friendly no complex structure like Paypal IPN , upon success based on hash validation we have to process image , and hurre everything works.

here is the link if some one wants to look up about payumoney checkout flow -> http://www.ephotobuy.com/how-to-search-buy-and-download-images/#payumoney

Have great day ahead all.

Very glad to see this forum up and running , thanks Leo.

Regards
    Simi

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

HI SIMI! 😀

Thanks for sharing! Amazing to say the least!

The new version will make these gateway issues history, vat tax will be easier. etc. I’m very happy that you’ve gotten this solved in the meantime and shared!

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I can’t say how happy I am about that improvement you’ve created. Many people will benefit from it.

If you feel its established / ready I can send out an email. Thank you again for that contribution.

Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Thanks Leo,

As of now we have integrated just for ephotobuy and its working perfectly fine we are able to receive payments 🙂 , we haven’t written generic code , like it has been written for paypal i.e. admin functionality where user can provide merchant details and those value can be used in cart manager , i dont think that will be difficult.

we though of adding some collapse button feature where user can add first name and his/her phone number and then click on submit button ( these two fields are mandatory for payumoney) , we added those collapse button feature , but not sure why it didnt work with cart manager , so the moment user clicks on pay now with payumoney we are passing user id as first name and pseudo phone number which user can edit in payumoney page. and things are working pretty fine ,

I am very much confident that your version will be much robust and generic 🙂 🙂

If you want we can share our code changes with you . we will be glad to hear about your opinion.

Regards
    Simi

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Depending on how complete it is, I can actually make a wrapper for you to be able to install it as a plugin.

THEN – you can sell it! I think you should be able to profit on that wonderful addition.

So yes, if you’d like to double check everything, ensuring its fairly complete, I can wrap it as a plugin and give it back to you to distribute any way you like.

Great job!

Meanwhile – the new system will be more accomodating than the one I initially created. Between requests like yours and the VAT Tax requests, it was necessary to find a more complet option for Symbiostock.

Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Awesome.

Thanks Leo , plugin for payumoney will be awesome feature , in that case we would like that you will be the one who should have all credit for new plugin , at least this small effort from us will be kind of contribution for the project.

over the weekend i will drop an detailed email , explaining about our changes , if you think those changes will be complete enough to build a plugin then only you give your time for plugin , please take it as less priority as you would be busy with other work.

Thanks Leo for all your appreciation. and thanks for considering to make generic plugin.

Regards
    Simi

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

No rush – I’d like to see you benefit for your efforts. You’ve worked quite hard on it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.