Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sandorgora
    sandorgora
    Participant

the incoming mail from my SYS-site is marked as spam:

my mailprogram let it come in, although it is marked,
    but when i made a test-registration on someone elses computer, there i did not receive the password-mail.

question: is there a way to prevent the mail that SYS is sending, is marked as spam?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Yes, be sure not to have pictures of Viagara and blog post regarding how to make money working at home.

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Yes, be sure not to have pictures of Viagara and blog post regarding how to make money working at home.

I think the problem may be the number of links back to the sites. I think between links back to our own site and Symbiostock’s site there are 4 or 5 links. It may be the number of links that are making it a questionable e-mail in the eyes of the spam servers. If they are causing problems I think it may be best to restrict it to one to our own site and one to Symbiostock so it’s less likely to be filtered as spam.

Leo, is there somewhere we can control that or perhaps the letter should just be altered a bit to get it past the spam filters.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Hi! Hopefully people have a sense of humor 😀

Its quite likely just that – backlinks are spam flags. Which emails in particular are we asking to change?

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Hi! Hopefully people have a sense of humor 😀

Its quite likely just that – backlinks are spam flags. Which emails in particular are we asking to change?

I knew you were just joking 🙂

If you recall, in the very beginning, I was having trouble with the registration e-mail not going through. I haven’t tested lately but the original e-mail had 8 links – the header, the Welcome to… at the top, a Login link, License and Downloads link, and at the bottom the website name in the copyright field, about field and footer were all links to the site plus the SS logo link to Symbiostock.

There are a similar amount on the letter that sends you the link to your cart after payment.

Those are the two letters I’m aware of that are potential problems for some people given the number of links.

Profile photo of sandorgora
    sandorgora
    Participant

the e-mails SYS is sending to a user/buyer should not be marked as spam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.