Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Michal B
    Michal B
    Participant

Thanks to jsnover who spotted this bug on my symbio site stock.photocreo.com

This is what she reported and what seems to be the Clean Theme bug:

The only other thing I happened to notice is that on an image page (i.e. I clicked on one of your featured images from the home page) I couldn’t type in the search box. I switched the search from image to blog and back and then I could type in it. It worked fine on the home page with no fiddling around. Chrome browser on Mac OSX 10.8.5

How can that be fixed ?

Thanks!
    Michal

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

It’s actually not inactive, but partially covered up by a modal dialog (that’s hidden)!

If you click over on the right side of the search box (versus the left where you’d expect people to click) it works just fine.

I don’t know where this code comes from – have you got some sort of plugin perhaps? – but here’s the offending code on that page.

I’m no longer using 2.6.5 and CleanTheme, so I can’t check this out, but perhaps this’ll help you track down the culprit.

Profile photo of Michal B
    Michal B
    Participant

Thanks jnsover. Seems to be the extended licence plugin issue.
    Does anyone have a contact to the person who created this theme (Amanda I guess) ?

Clean Theme was a loss of money. Even more than money I regret the time lost on working to set this Theme up.
    I’ll be moving to the regular main theme that, thanks to Leo, seems to be fully updated and supported.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.