Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dianajo
    dianajo
    Participant

Has anyone developed a ‘faster’ way of writing descriptions to get the Green from Yoast?

I’m working on a series of images so I wrote one green and then was copying and pasting, changing verbs and sentence order…but it is still taking a long time. Who knew it would seem nearly impossible to write 300 words about an image on a white background?

The more important question is has the SEO work paid off for you? Did you research your focus keyword or just pick one?

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I really dont care about green on my images, I go for orange or yellow. Thats easily done. I am not writing essays to get my image SEO on green. That means 300 words per image, 1000 images, 300 thousand words. How can you describe this image with 300 words? 😉

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Agree

Profile photo of dianajo
    dianajo
    Participant

I tend to agree and I appreciate hearing that if I decide to go for the gold…(yellow), I’m not a big fat slacker. Perhaps, I’ll save greens for collection pages.

Semmick: That’s a good example of why I’m going WTF…

Profile photo of ShazamImages
    ShazamImages
    Participant

@cathyslife stockphotos wrote:

I think that yoast might be a general guideline, and designed for more content type sites, rather than images.

+1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.