Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

The new Symbiostock is well-along in development. This is just an update to break the silence a bit.

We’ve had a few of us passively working on it over the past months. Unlike this version which was sort of plunged into the market as a result of some microstock changes, this one is slowly being built with much care and attention to detail.

I’ll spare you a lot of unecessary verbage and feature-previews, but I can say that there will be a conversion script to bring you from your present Symbiostock to the new version.

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

Simply GREAT! 😀

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Sounds exciting Leo, can’t wait!

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

I just discovered this thread … awesome news, Leo. Thanks 😀

Profile photo of Russell
    Russell
    Participant

Great stuff, Leo.

Stay well, though.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

I’m happy to hear about it too, Leo, but just want you to know that the “old SYS” ain’t really all that bad. 😀 Most of us SYSers are quite happy with our sites and the network overall.

Ditto Russell’s request for you to stay well!

I’m currently on a 6-week RV trip with my fine-artist husband. Making tons of new stock images which have yet to appear on my site. It’s both fun and challenging to handle so much fresh material at once!

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

Awesome news Leo … take care! We do appreciate everything you do!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.