Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gow27
    gow27
    Participant

Hi, I am new here and just bought a premium package so I can create my own license.

But until now, I still don’t understand what the “Action at Sale -Product modification at sale” will take effect if you selected it?

Will it take effect to your website outlook? or it will take effect on each license?

When I click on this menu, there are 2 choice to select
    – Remove buy options
    – Deactivate images

and if I choose not to select anything (-) what will happen ?

Thank you very much for every answer.

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

I’m not completely sure on this but the way I understand that feature is that it’s there for special licenses, otherwise leave it at the default blank [ – ].

It would be used if you are selling exclusive rights for a period of time. You could deactivate the image completely or leave it visible but remove the options to buy the image.

Profile photo of gow27
    gow27
    Participant

KLSbear —- Thank you for your reply. It seems like I have to overdo all of the license again T^T because I choose “Remove buy option” for all of it.

Anymore details will be appreciate.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Welcome

For most images the default will be correct. As Karen says it is there if you are offering exclusive use of an image so if someone selects that licence no one else can purchase it

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of gow27
    gow27
    Participant

Thank you again for your support Christine 🙂

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

Recreating the licence is not difficult and if you only have one type of licence installed so far you can apply it to all your images in bulk under Symbiostock > Batch Editor.

I had to do this myself but I have only uploaded just under 250 images at the moment and they are all of one licence type.

A tip you can use is if you don’t have thousands of files yet you can type in * (the asterix) into the search window, set the number to more than the files you have uploaded, and then apply your new licence to them under the top option called “Settings & Prices”.

If you have MANY images it will probably not be a good way to go about it. On 250 images it worked just fine and I did it a few times as I needed to change things 🙂 If you have many images already uploaded then go by category perhaps.

Just be patient and wait for all the image thumbmails to load. Once they have loaded click that O right next to the search button to select ALL your loaded images.

Jo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.