Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Both for “vector” and “extended vector” licenses JPG is selected, should I choose “Same as source” or leave it on JPG?

I want to sell vectors with vector licenses obviously

This is not clear:

File will be converted to this raster media type during download. Has no effect if “sell unaltered” is enabled. Will default to JPEG if original media is vector and “Same as source” is selected.

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Also, As I can see there is no way to change the product prices retrospectively in bulk with license prices?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

#3 I can’t move products to trash. It looks like to many requests are sent (404 after a long period of time)

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/14941

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

#4 When I make a test purchase (live) I see something like this as the download button: e**af6.media

Is this normal?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

#5 My cron job sets itself from * * * * * (1 minute) to */16 * * * * (16 minute)

Bluehost support keeps telling me ask the developer, but I’m pretty sure the problem is on their end, right?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

I learned about this site https://cron-job.org/en/ (a site that let’s you run cron jobs externally)… Any idea how to use it? What should I use as url, address (command?)?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Are there sites running on Bluehost’s shared hosting?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

How big problem is that the processor is only running every 3-4 minutes?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

I deleted file from my “new” directory via FTP and I got this error message. Is it related?

Error(s): Failed to find original media: ss_11398.eps, product ID: 11398 | Failed to read image during image resize for sold image on file: /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-content/uploads/ss_media/ss_12511.eps with error: ImagickException: Postscript delegate failed `/home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-content/uploads/ss_media/ss_12511.eps’: No such file or directory @ error/ps.c/ReadPSImage/807 in /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php(32): Imagick->readimage(‘/home4/onefreev…’) #1 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(494): ss_resize_sold_image(‘/home4/onefreev…’, 6000, 6000) #2 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(131): ss_process_purchase_image(7, 12511, 12513) #3 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(72): ss_single_cron(-4) #4 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): ss_do_cron(”) #5 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-settings.php(505): do_action(‘init’) #8 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-config.php(84): require_once(‘/home4/onefreev…’) #9 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home4/onefreev…’) #10 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/home4/onefreev…’) #11 /home4/onefreev/public_html/teszthonlap/index.php(17): require(‘/home4/onefreev…’) #12 {main} | Failed to process image for customer download for *name* in order ID: 13241

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

About the last message: Sometimes images not show up regardless the product is created, I purchased from myself a product without image and I got that error (hopefully it wasn’t because deleting from FTP “new” directory)

Can you please verify what are you seeing on Paypal after you click on “Proceed to Paypal” on the checkout page

I only see pay with Paypal option and to register a new account, no credit card option which is missing

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

How to choose a simple static image and not Slider Revolution on theme?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

How to remove the Symbiostock footer link?

(Sorry about this many question)

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

On the image page I see the resolution “full” near “Extended JPEG”, can’t this be the actual resolution of the image?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

1 out of 20-45 image is ‘broken’. The product is created but I don’t see a featured image only a placeholder, I got an error when I try to purchase a broken image. Any idea?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Problems I still have

I can’t move products to trash. It looks like to many requests are sent (404 after a long period of time)

How to remove the Symbiostock footer link?

On the image page I see the resolution “full” near “Extended JPEG”, can’t this be the actual resolution of the image?

1 out of 20-45 image is ‘broken’. The product is created but I don’t see a featured image only a placeholder, I got an error when I try to purchase a broken image. Any idea?

When I try to edit a product the site just hangs (similar to when I try to trash my products)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.