Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Michal B
    Michal B
    Participant

I was uploading my pictures and 300 images out of 3000 weren’t processed properly, disappeared because of too large size etc. How can know which pictures were they ? Is there any quicker way that checking one by one… ?

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Good one. I am missing about 15 images, but I dont know which ones, so I gave up.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

I had the same experience early on, until I got Bluehost to increase the upload size. As I recall, there was no solution but to go back through my files and look for those over the 10MB limit. I then uploaded those larger ones separately and they went through and were processed just fine.

Sage advice: Get your limit increased before you start uploading!

Profile photo of Michal B
    Michal B
    Participant

you’re right Martha .. Had I thought about it earlier…

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@michal B wrote:

Yeah, hindsight is great, ain’t it? 🙂

And unfortunately, even if you get the upload limit raised, it can revert without warning. I had that happen a couple of weeks back. The good thing is… if you’ve seen this happen once, you recognize it fast and can fix it before you get too far into the process.

Good luck hunting for those 300 10+ MB images!

Profile photo of ShazamImages
    ShazamImages
    Participant

@marthamarks wrote:

@michal B wrote:

Yeah, hindsight is great, ain’t it? 🙂

And unfortunately, even if you get the upload limit raised, it can revert without warning. I had that happen a couple of weeks back.

That only seems to happen on certain hosts. GoDaddy has never changed anything on me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.