Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pxhidalgo
    pxhidalgo
    Participant

I am trying to add text next to the logo on my homepage, something like a slogan on the side. Anybody knows a way to write up there? thanks!

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

In photoshop or something similar?

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

I think that currently it’s only really possible by adding it to your logo image.

Jo

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I have done that, I made the logo and text in one image.

pxhidalgo
    Participant

If i write it next to the logo and save it in Ps the size will change, does the Symbiostock template resizes it again to 423 px x 104 px as it is required by the main logo for header?

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@pxhidalgo wrote:

If i write it next to the logo and save it in Ps the size will change, does the Symbiostock template resizes it again to 423 px x 104 px as it is required by the main logo for header?

I speak under correction but under the new theme the size is not that important. Having said that, don’t make it huge as it defeats the whole point. Keep it at a max of 800-1000px width as it might get cropped as the page becomes narrower. You will have to test it for yourself.

I would avoid adding too much text into the logo but it is a personal preference. I am also not sure if that same image is not used elsewhere and if it is, it may be an issue with size etc.

Jo

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

If you have an eps file of your logo and tell me what you want, I can add the text for you and output at the proper size.

P.S. I had to answer three questions to post this? Really?

pxhidalgo
    Participant

Thx Shelma.. Ill give it a try myself, since i would need to make a few models to see which one fits better. Anyway thanks for the help guys!

pxhidalgo
    Participant

It worked great thanks guys!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.