Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Its your “Page Layout Builder” plugin. When it was deactivated the problem was removed.

You will have to go through and reactivate the plugins you wish.

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Its your “Page Layout Builder” plugin. When it was deactivated the problem was removed.

Ah! Means that if I keep the Page Layout Builder activate there’s no chance to have sub items in the menu? This is sad…I have to check out for other Page builder who allows this. Thank you so much Leo.

Ezeepics
    Participant

Ok. Now it works together with the Page Builder. I don’t know if it will work after the upgrade, maybe will need to be fixed again.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

I did not think about plug-ins I should have done as I have put it in the tutorials to try if something is not working properly. 😳

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Ezeepics
    Participant

@christine wrote:

I did not think about plug-ins I should have done as I have put it in the tutorials to try if something is not working properly. 😳

Me too I didn’t think 😳 Leo saw it immediately! 🙂

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@ezeepics wrote:

@leo wrote:

Ah! Means that if I keep the Page Layout Builder activate there’s no chance to have sub items in the menu? This is sad…I have to check out for other Page builder who allows this. Thank you so much Leo.

I have heard that it isn’t a good idea to have sub items in the menu due people accessing your SYM site from tablets and smartphones. It would work better on them without submenus. Not sure and didn’t test it myself. ;0)

Ezeepics
    Participant

@lucato wrote:

@ezeepics wrote:

@leo wrote:

I have heard that it isn’t a good idea to have sub items in the menu due people accessing your SYM site from tablets and smartphones. It would work better on them without submenus. Not sure and didn’t test it myself. ;0)

This is another thing to do. A MUST I’d say. Optimize for mobile devices. Analyzing data for my sites other sites not Symbiostock I can see thatmore than half of visits come from mobile. I test it on my tablet, the sub menu are visible, but the site looks awful not optimized.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.