Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

About a month ago google changed its search algorithm but only released info yesterday. Its new algorithm is called hummingbird

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant
    Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

Oh that’s why many of us had a decrease in traffic..

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

It appears much of this has to do with the modern web as it relates to devices! It turns out this version of Symbiostock is quite timely!

Profile photo of nikd90
    nikd90
    Participant

@leo wrote:

It appears much of this has to do with the modern web as it relates to devices! It turns out this version of Symbiostock is quite timely!

Hi Leo,

Can you please elaborate a little bit? Which version of Symbiostock are you referring to?

Regards

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

The very latest is responsive (compatible with devices) to the highest degree yet. Which is nice, because google will continue to rank according to device compatability, since more people are searching with devices. In general, although symbiostock has its challenges it has tons of advantages especially in search.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

very interesting. So glad that you spent time making this properly responsive Leo. Any improvements in this area will only help!

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

With all the strengths symbiostock has I’m pretty sad it got hammered so bad in MSG. I’m glad we have a nice large group now though.

Profile photo of nikd90
    nikd90
    Participant

@leo wrote:

With all the strengths symbiostock has I’m pretty sad it got hammered so bad in MSG. I’m glad we have a nice large group now though.

Leo, is the base theme of symbiostock responsive or is it responsive due to professional/pro plugin. Sorry I missed a lot of action after the group moved to new address.

Cheers

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

The base theme is responsive. It doesn’t have anything to do with the Premium plugin.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.