Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of captainoliver
    captainoliver
    Participant

hi folks,

after activating the theme i get this error message:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 38

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 44

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 50

Warning: copy(/www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/symbiostock_ipn/index.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 55

Warning: copy(/www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/symbiostock_ipn/paypal_ipn.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 61

Warning: copy(/www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/symbiostock_file_download.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 66

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 69

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 74

Warning: fopen(/www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/symbiostock_rf/.htaccess) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 80
    Cannot open file: /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/symbiostock_rf/.htaccess

i installed the theme to a subdomain. maybe this is the point?

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Hi and welcome to Symbiostock.
    Sorry for the delay in approving your topic, I have not had internet access for a while

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

@captainoliver wrote:

hi folks,

after activating the theme i get this error message:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 38

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 44

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 50

Warning: copy(/www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/symbiostock_ipn/index.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 55

Warning: copy(/www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/symbiostock_ipn/paypal_ipn.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 61

Warning: copy(/www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/symbiostock_file_download.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 66

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 69

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 74

Warning: fopen(/www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/symbiostock_rf/.htaccess) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/installer/installer.php on line 80
    Cannot open file: /www/htdocs/w0086629/stock/symbiostock_rf/.htaccess

i installed the theme to a subdomain. maybe this is the point?

That might be the issue. The error messages point to an installation directory your domain.com/stock/ and not to a sub domain.
    Who is your host? Looks like all-inkl.com.

captainoliver
    Participant

hi christine, hi redneck, hi community,

@christine: thanks for posting my question. thought it was deleted with no word – glad it is not :.)

@redneck: yes, you’re right. it was at all-inkl. i’m there with several other domains for year with no problems. but symbiostock seems a bit different to them. the problem was the installer. it needed some more rights. after some minutes on the telefon it installed properly, but after that we encoutered many other problems. so i opened a domain at bluehost and installed the whole pack with no problems, except the speed. after editing the php.ini it is a little better but compared to all-inkl bluehost sucks. one point for the germans.

THANK YOU ALL!

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

I had trouble with the Symbiostock installer at all-inkl.com, too.
    The support guys at all-inkl.com told me I can’t run install scripts with creation of directories on root level.

I, too, then installed SYS at Bluehost but decided a few weeks later to move back to all-inkl.com simply because I thought BH sucks at stability and performance. So I moved the site I had on BH back to all-inkl.com and went back to being a happy camper.

http://picturebreeze.com/stock/photos/how-to-move-your-wordpress-site-to-a-different-webspace-host/

captainoliver
    Participant

great tutorial. thanks! want to move my site right away but had to do this next weekend. time is short… 🙂

have a good time!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.