Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

If you go to the edit page screen, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a “Discussion” box. Uncheck “Allow comments”.
    If you do not see the Discussion box go to the upper right of the screen and choose “Screen Options” then check the “Discussion” box to make it visible at the bottom of the page. Then you can uncheck allow comments.

Hope that makes sense.

Profile photo of pixelsonthego
    pixelsonthego
    Participant

In wordpress you can allow/disallow comments in the quick edit menù.
    In dashboard go to Pages–>All pages–> You get a page with all your pages. Hover the mouse on the page title and at the bottom appear some option like edit – quick edit. Click on quick edit the row with the page show you some option and there is a check box where you can allow or not comment in this page. If you need to do this for more than a page is the fastest way.

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

@cathyslife stockphotos wrote:

@pixelsonthego wrote:

In wordpress you can allow/disallow comments in the quick edit menù.
    In dashboard go to Pages–>All pages–> You get a page with all your pages. Hover the mouse on the page title and at the bottom appear some option like edit – quick edit. Click on quick edit the row with the page show you some option and there is a check box where you can allow or not comment in this page. If you need to do this for more than a page is the fastest way.

Great tip, I will try that next time. Thanks!

I think that disappeared with the bulk edit option in the pro version. It used to be there for images but now I found to take it off the existing image pages I had to use bulk edit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.