Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

Do you currently use a gallery plugin? if so which one?

what would you like to see or be able to do that current offerings don’t permit? I’m looking to see if there’s a niche being missed with a simple interactive gallery app that doesn’t require multiple uploads of the same image

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Currently using Slideshow 2.2.21. Very basic system. But I don’t know that I need any more then what I am currently using it for. I have tried several others but never happy with the results.

Profile photo of sandorgora
    sandorgora
    Participant

i would like a gallery, in which i can link to some of my existing SYS images, which are already uploaded and that there are hyperlinks to those images and that i can give my own title to that galery; juist like there is that row of “latest images” and “featured images”. i did not find that feature anywhere.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@sandorgora wrote:

i would like a gallery, in which i can link to some of my existing SYS images, which are already uploaded and that there are hyperlinks to those images and that i can give my own title to that galery; juist like there is that row of “latest images” and “featured images”. i did not find that feature anywhere.

right, it’s not available currently

here’s what I’m looking to do:

search similar to batch edit & select images for gallery
    create the gallery and deliver it as an html table that can be pasted to any page

options to save the image list for later editing

eventually I may make this a plugin but first version will be an external program since I can program that faster, and the galleries can then be used both within SYM and on other websites, creating backlinks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.