Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Hey everyone,

Someone suggested multiple users having access to Symbiostock’s twitter feed.

I think thats a great idea 😀

Instead of it being strictly business, though, I’d suggest just using it for fun … strictly business would be a side effect of a cool feed getting followers.

No joke – you can totally have fun with it. Unless you get really bad, I won’t bother you.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I didn’t see an option for “I’m sure this is a wonderful idea, but I have no clue what you’re really asking” 🙂

Are you looking for volunteers to do something – like tweet witty and fun things on a regular basis? Are you just asking if we mind if someone else does it?

I think I’m not in a fun month or two, so unless having a “Debbie Downer” character on the twitter feed makes sense to anyone, I’m not feeling I could project a cool and fun self (besides, I’m better at useful than fun 90% of the time anyway :))

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

It basically gives multiple users the ability to tweet off one account (safely, no passwords and such)

Instead of being an auto-bot right now I thought people might enjoy using it for more pointed and often more entertaining stuff.

Throw it on the back-burner anyway — just one of those things going through my mind as I’m glued to this project 😯

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

I’m gonna relax, as Cidepix suggested.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.