Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

Hello, I didn’t understand how to add the Symbiostock Featured category to my Images categories. Or if I don’t have to add it, how do I feature images in order to have them in this category to be viewed when someone finds me on the network list? I’m totally confused.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

You add images to the category “Symbiostock Featured Images”

You can do this via the list of all images or by editing individual images and checking the box for that category. If you have the premium plugin you can add images via the batch editor as a third option.

Once you have images in that category, put the Featured images widget (slider or thumbnails as you prefer) into a sidebar somewhere on your home page (or any other page).

I don’t use it on the home page, but have it on my blog page:

http://www.digitalbristles.com/photography/

Ezeepics
    Participant

But I don’t have the category Symbiostock Featured Images in my Images categories…:-(

Ezeepics
    Participant

Found it, I don’t know why I didn’t see it before when I searched it in categories….Thank you!

Profile photo of HodagMedia
    HodagMedia
    Participant

@ezeepics wrote:

Found it, I don’t know why I didn’t see it before when I searched it in categories….Thank you!

Maybe the same reason I couldn’t find it until some spelled it out. Symbiostock Featured Images… not the letter F but down the page “S”. OK then, now it works fine. 😉 I don’t think we’re first and won’t be last.

Ezeepics
    Participant

@hodagmedia wrote:

@ezeepics wrote:

Maybe the same reason I couldn’t find it until some spelled it out. Symbiostock Featured Images… not the letter F but down the page “S”. OK then, now it works fine. 😉 I don’t think we’re first and won’t be last.

…:-) No, it was my distraction I suppose….:-) I was searching it at “S” but I do it rapidly and didn’t see it…..I always in hurry…:-) Maybe I’ll have to slow down a little bit, but I cannot even if I’d like…..

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

I have edited the thread heading – might help others find the answer more quickly

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Ezeepics
    Participant

@christine wrote:

I have edited the thread heading – might help others find the answer more quickly

Thank you Christine, you are right!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.