Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Does anyone have a Facebook like button on their site? Can you explain how to add one?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I believe there are lots of simple plugins that will append it to the end of your content. Here is one for instance: http://wordpress.org/plugins/facebook-like-button/

You can determine which custom post types (like “image”) to assign it to, depending on the plugin.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@shelma1 wrote:

Does anyone have a Facebook like button on their site? Can you explain how to add one?

I use the JetPack Likes function.

When you click on the configure, it will take you to the page to connect to your FB page and how you want the like to appear.

You can setup the Share function also to allow clients to share your pages.

I have both setup on my page if you want to take a look, just scroll down my home page at the bottom of text.

For some reason the Like button does not always load properly, but it is not consistant.

Have fun.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

So your saying you don’t “like” your “like” button? 😀

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

@quailrunphotos wrote:

@shelma1 wrote:

I use the JetPack Likes function.

When you click on the configure, it will take you to the page to connect to your FB page and how you want the like to appear.

You can setup the Share function also to allow clients to share your pages.

I have both setup on my page if you want to take a look, just scroll down my home page at the bottom of text.

For some reason the Like button does not always load properly, but it is not consistant.

Have fun.

Thanks. I actually tried the jetpack thing a while back, but for some reason it will not recognize my business pages and will only allow a button to like my personal page.

I’ll check out the plugin Leo suggested as well.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.