Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ariene
    Ariene
    Participant

After last upadate I have problem with doubled description in drift process section. Files are fine, but here’s something wrong in visual.
    Only me?

Profile photo of ajt
    ajt
    Participant

Welcome! 🙂

Someone reported it already. It happens, when you have added description more than once in different programs, and these programs insert metadata in different format/fields into image file. Symbiostock tries to be compatible with all data formats, so it reads data from all possible places and displays one after another 🙂

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

It doesn’t look like the problem with special characters was the cause here, but that’s another situation where I have had duplication of text. Ampersands was the most common one for me and I’ve stopped using them in new work, but have a lot of old files with titles like “Turks & Caicos”

I noticed that in some cases the doubling must have been in the title and it carried over into your permalink – such as with this one:

http://stock.ariene.eu/image/tulipa-crispa-hamiltontulipa-crispa-hamilton/

You probably want to fix those to avoid SEO and search problems down the road – I assume it should be tulipa-crispa-hamilton

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.