Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CrackerClips
    CrackerClips
    Participant

I just updated to the latest version of the professional plugin (1.4.9) and I’m still having problems with setting a default license. I’ve created four licenses in the new license section but no matter what order they’re in or what combination I can only get the very first license I created in the licensing section to show up as the default license. If I choose any other license to be the default using the batch editor, the radial button for that license is not selected on the image detail page. Which then, of course, leads to the ability to purchase the image without selecting any license.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Yes, when I fixed the “my license isn’t applied as default upon upload” unfortunately some other issues came back. Are there any other bugs in license system functionality besides that?

Profile photo of CrackerClips
    CrackerClips
    Participant

Hey Leo – I missed the last couple of updates and didn’t realize this had been solved. So it was solved and broken again before I even knew it was fixed 🙂 The only other problem is one I mentioned yesterday in another thread. I’ve changed the standard size names (bloggee, medium, etc.) to custom names and the little link you can click next to the licenses still shows the original names in the popup window.

Otherwise, looking good!

Bryan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.