Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of biedermann
    biedermann
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed and work with symbiostock pro.

I have three questions:

• How can I delete the topic „shipping costs“ shown below each foto in my shop on the frontend?

• How can I deactivate respectively not display (not delete) some licences shown in the „additional information“ below a choosen foto?

• How can I deactivate respectively not display the whole licences information shown in the „additional information“ below a choosen foto?

Regards and a happy new year!

Thobie

biedermann
    Participant

And a fourth question:

• How can I deactivate respectively not display the article nummer shown below a choosen foto?

This four options to dectivate some topics should be choosen for a sum of 270 fotos not manually for each foto separately!

Regards

Thobie

biedermann
    Participant

Hello,

I have fixed most of the topics by myself.

Remains the topic how can I deactivate respectively not display (not delete) some licences or the whole licences information shown in the „additional information“ below a choosen foto?

Regards

Thobie

biedermann
    Participant

Hello,

I have fixed all topics.

Self do, self have. 🙂

Regards

Thobie

Profile photo of MOM
    MOM
    Participant

Shoot, I have to try harder I guess. Having the same question re “how can I deactivate respectively not display (not delete) some licences or the whole licences information shown in the „additional information“ below a choosen foto?”

Congrats on figuring it out Thobie!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.