Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

“queue” is a strange word. “ueue” seems redundant.

Anyway, who has tried without success to set up the daily twitter queueue? Mine is working…

https://twitter.com/RoyaltyFree3d

When your site does its daily grind (updating stuff, etc) it runs the twitter action as well.

To have this set up, you first integrate with twitter:

BEE->TWITTER (Pretty self-explanatory)

Then check [ * ]Post daily by preselected Twitter queue (Create in batch editor).

In your batch editor simply add a bunch of images to your twitter Que.

Every day about the same time, they should post a new one as they occur in sequence.

If you are conclusively beyond any doubt not seeing results, assuming you’ve done everything right, please let me know.

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

I have set up it now, I’ll see if it will work. I’m a little bit afraid to not be blocked from the Twitter search because this is automatic post and they don’t like it.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Twitter doesn’t mind automated posts so long as your account has some social interaction too. Don’t follow my example — I just let it run.

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Twitter doesn’t mind automated posts so long as your account has some social interaction too. Don’t follow my example — I just let it run.

I have setted but don’t see any update on Twitter at the moment 🙂

Profile photo of jarih
    jarih
    Participant

@leo wrote:

“queue” is a strange word. “ueue” seems redundant.

Anyway, who has tried without success to set up the daily twitter queueue? Mine is working…

https://twitter.com/RoyaltyFree3d

When your site does its daily grind (updating stuff, etc) it runs the twitter action as well.

To have this set up, you first integrate with twitter:

BEE->TWITTER (Pretty self-explanatory)

Then check [ * ]Post daily by preselected Twitter queue (Create in batch editor).

In your batch editor simply add a bunch of images to your twitter Que.

Every day about the same time, they should post a new one as they occur in sequence.

If you are conclusively beyond any doubt not seeing results, assuming you’ve done everything right, please let me know.

Done right many times without result 🙂 I can send images one by one, not from queue. Daily activated and Twitter account authenticated also.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Good – and you have 1800+ images. I need more people to let me know for troubleshooting purposes.

Mine just posted 7 hours ago.

I want to take a swat at this – having automated twitter interaction was a huge goal of mine.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

I noticed that the Twitter queue worked fine until one particular image was supposed to be published. Tried at least three times but the queue always stopped working when it came to that one image. Finally removed this image from the queue and everything works as it should.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.