Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sandorgora
    sandorgora
    Participant

just discovered today by accident:

i have all my images in all sizes for one price

but when in categories i click on the +sign, the old different prices are still there.

strange?

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I can’t see the multiple prices anywhere. When you say “but when in categories i click on the +sign” I don’t know where to find that. If I use the menu at the top to pick a category and then select an image, I see only the one price (which I assume is what you wish to be seen?)

I must be missing something. I’m using Chrome on a Mac if that makes any difference.

sandorgora
    Participant

@joannsnover wrote:

… If I use the menu at the top to pick a category and then select an image…

hi JoAnn, thank for looking, but try this:
    use the menu at the top, pick a category, but than: donot select the image, just go over the tumbnail with the mouse, than there appears that +sign; if i use that, a screen pops up, with the large image and the different prices (that i indeed donot want).
    (i am on explorer 11)

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I can see the bug now. I’m assuming there’s something in the image preview code that is not checking correctly to see what sizes are available, although I notice that it doesn’t offer vectors (for example) something else that isn’t available. If you upload a new image – I assume your default is now to have only one size available for all images – do you have the same bug?

It might help Leo narrow down the bug to be fixed if we knew if it was always this way or if it only applied to images that were changed after their initial upload.

sandorgora
    Participant

that is why i checked the swan, it is a new upload.
    i already had set the other sizes on “not available” and in the imagescreen itself it is ok.

today i made empty in Settings all the fields of the not-wanted sizes and prices and updated all images, but at the old images the prices still are listed in the +preview-screen.
    and when i now upload an new image (“test” in category abstract), sizes are listed, but old prices are not mentioned; that is more ok, although i can miss the mentioned sizes…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.