Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Hi all

Did anyone face this issue with bluehost ?

Today morning when we checked our website , it was inaccessible 🙁 ,
    we logged in blue host and it was prompting this message

Server: Shared Standard for .com
    Your account is currently not verified.

Its been 6 month we have launched our website , and suddenly website is down because account is not verified , this verification part should have been asked when we created account with blue host , well we called them and left voice message , voice message because Verification call is allowed between 9 AM to 8 PM Mountain Time , we have sent email as well with provided documents ( Credit Card Scan copy ) , in mail we mentioned our concerned why verification after 6 months , and after few minutes website was accessible.

Regards
    Simi

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

Have you tried their chat … they are usually pretty helpful.

Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

chat option was inaccessible Wendy , i was getting limited pages in Blue Host after login , account verification team is entirely different and they work only during 9 Am to 8 pm MST , other wise their support is 24 hrs. any way now our website is up and running so happy 🙂

Profile photo of shotupdave
    shotupdave
    Participant

I can see your site online, I would actually speak to a tech person to see if that message was in error

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

Around 11pm last night my site went down (while I was editing a blog post). When it didn’t come back up right away I went to twitter to contact Bluehost support. They replied they were doing a cPanel upgrade and the site would be back in a few hours!

I was pretty miffed they hadn’t notified me in advance. This morning (time stamp was 2am PST or thereabouts) I got e-mail that they were going to be taking sites down briefly – not for several hours – but by that time I was in bed and this morning things were fine

Is it possible your issues were related to this upgrade?

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

@simi wrote:

chat option was inaccessible Wendy , i was getting limited pages in Blue Host after login , account verification team is entirely different and they work only during 9 Am to 8 pm MST , other wise their support is 24 hrs. any way now our website is up and running so happy 🙂

I am glad you are up and running again, it’s awful when things do not work!

Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Jo ann , not sure if this was related to upgrade , when i loged in at BlueHost i was not allowed to see any thing and it prompted message , that my account is not verified , to verify this account call to Verification department of Blue Host , i called them and left voice mail message of IVR questions , and after some time my website was up and running , again when i logged in at Blue Host then i saw their friendly message in browser that they are upgrading server , i sent other documents (credit card scan copy ) via mail for verification.

when my website was down , the first thing i did to check whether your website ( digitalbristles ) and leo’s website is running or not just to make sure whether blue host is down, but digitalbristles and clipartillustration was running perfectly , so most probably it is because of my account verification issue.

i wish this panic attack shouldn’t happen again, i am closely monitoring file count as well , i heard shared services basic plan file count shouldn’t cross 50K files, as they are very particular for band width , them may deactivate service if file count crosses 50K .

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

I did receive an email from BlueHost that they were changing their C Panel and would be inaccessible for a few hours. Perhaps this is all related to that upgrade?

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

My site’s still down…very annoying.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

@shelma1 wrote:

My site’s still down…very annoying.

I can see your site, if that makes you feel any better. 🙂

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Thanks…it is back up. It was down for a while, though.

Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Saturday i have received mail from bluehost , sorry for informing little late , they have told account is verified and we will be access to all the features of BlueHost ( which we are able to earlier as well ) , some new feature we have seen like SEO gears ( 29$ per annul etc ) ,

Website was down , in my case there can be two reason (1) Server upgrading (2) Account was fully not verified .
    in our case when our website was down , other known website which were also using bluehost service were UP , not sure what was the route cause , any way it is up and running and we are happy 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.