Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Is your site slow as the Tortoise as well?

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

Your site loads fine on my end. I ran a ping on it and it reports very similarly to mine. Both sites load with in reasonable times. It could be your internet connection Ron.

Jo

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

Test it for yourself from other places…

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/

Jo

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I have emailed my AM at BH to ask him what we can do about my slow site. I am thinking of upgrading to something faster. Not sure what it will cost me. But the search and clicking on a keyword is just waaaaay too slow. I need something faster. Also editing images and editing the site is way too slow for my liking. I will report back with what he has to say. If he replies, because I am sure he doesnt give a hoot about simpleton customers like me. Its all about the $$$

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Is your site slow as the Tortoise as well?

My site was really slow yesterday (1 minute load time), talked to tech support,

they were having server issues, not sure if they have corrected it yet or not.

@Semmick Photo wrote:

I have emailed my AM at BH to ask him what we can do about my slow site. I am thinking of upgrading to something faster. Not sure what it will cost me. But the search and clicking on a keyword is just waaaaay too slow. I need something faster. Also editing images and editing the site is way too slow for my liking. I will report back with what he has to say. If he replies, because I am sure he doesnt give a hoot about simpleton customers like me. Its all about the $$$

The premium hosting is a good option, i upgraded onto vps and its much better. However, you need to sort out backups and instal imagmajick

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

The AM is going to call me, but I am hoping an upgrade doesnt require a back up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.