Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@marthamarks wrote:

@semmickphoto wrote:

I just did as you said and created a new category All Images, went to the standard editor, put screen options on 300 and edited 6 pages, added all images to All Categories, went to batch editor and was able to select all images at once. Also in chronological order.

I would LOVE to be able to batch edit all my images at once, Ron, so I tried following your steps.

OK in creating a new All Images category. But from there you lost me. Sorry to be dense! 🙁

Can you explain about “the standard editor” where you “put screen options on 300…” ? Where is the standard editor? How do you “put screen options” on images there?

Thanks in advance.

standard editor is the one from ‘all images’ aka ‘bulk actions/edit’

screen options is a pull down from the upper right of the window (eg, I turn off the prices to let give more room to the other fields)

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@cascoly wrote:

@marthamarks wrote:

@semmickphoto wrote:

I just did as you said and created a new category All Images, went to the standard editor, put screen options on 300 and edited 6 pages, added all images to All Categories, went to batch editor and was able to select all images at once. Also in chronological order.

I would LOVE to be able to batch edit all my images at once, Ron, so I tried following your steps.

OK in creating a new All Images category. But from there you lost me. Sorry to be dense! 🙁

Can you explain about “the standard editor” where you “put screen options on 300…” ? Where is the standard editor? How do you “put screen options” on images there?

Thanks in advance.

standard editor is the one from ‘all images’ aka ‘bulk actions/edit’

screen options is a pull down from the upper right of the window (eg, I turn off the prices to let give more room to the other fields)

Thanks, Steve. That helps! Much appreciated.

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Steve beat me to it, let me know if you need help

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.