Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

…Now you can say whatever you want!

(Just kidding, please be good 🙂 )

Looks like this:

*bad word!* 😯

[edit] Please let me know if you see the filter messing up any NORMAL text.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I can’t help myself, so …

What do I get if I tell a large agency that rhymes with Petty to fuck off and die in a hole? Or if I mentioned that the agency commission reductions since 2010 are a bunch of greedy bastards who should bloody well know better and piss off and go to hell?

🙂

JoAnnSnover
    Participant

Interesting that bastards and bloody don’t count as bad words. I guess that means I’m old and an English-American 🙂

Profile photo of peresanz
    peresanz
    Participant

LOL
    Good test Jo Ann 😀
    We could put a lot of bad words in a row and find out which ones are sorted out as bad words and which aren’t 🙂

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

This is damn and bloody interesting LOL! Are bad words really bad though? Maybe they are just misunderstood as a child hehehe

Jo

Edited to test Dàmn 😀

JoAnnSnover
    Participant

@jorodrigues wrote:

This is *bad word!* and bloody interesting LOL! Are bad words really bad though? Maybe they are just misunderstood as a child hehehe

🙂

It can be tested out with preview so you can see what’s going to get zapped and what you wrote. I think it’s great that it’s a display filter only – if you modify your post you can see the original.

And it’s not too aggressive in that if I type in a bad word with separators like n-a-u-g-h-t-y b-i-t-s it will leave that alone – so the good typist who is very angry can say anything they want!

JoRodrigues
    Participant

Yes, I saw that afterwards. *Bad Word* *Naughty Words* :mrgreen:

Jo

Profile photo of Ariene
    Ariene
    Participant

In first moment I read “bad world” … That was very mysterious 😉

I wonder what about combinations, like sh*t, f*ck etc? 😛

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Well, I would expect everyone here, being artists of some sort to be creative enough to find other words to express themselves rather than trying to get around the filter. :mrgreen:

Does anyone remember the old, probably black and white, cowboy films where the stage coach drivers would cuss and curse for what seemed ages at a time but using creative language instead of reverting to being crude?

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I actually like Mr Fox search Mr Fox, does it great:

https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=mr+fox+cluster+cuss&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#channel=fs&q=mr+fox+cluster+cuss&tbm=vid

This is all cussed up!
    This is going to be one, big cluster-cuss.

JoRodrigues
    Participant

@christine wrote:

Well, I would expect everyone here, being artists of some sort to be creative enough to find other words to express themselves rather than trying to get around the filter. :mrgreen:

Does anyone remember the old, probably black and white, cowboy films where the stage coach drivers would cuss and curse for what seemed ages at a time but using creative language instead of reverting to being crude?

Gosh darn it ma’am, I surely do, doggone it!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.