Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Do you need a simple function done, but for the life of you you can’t figure out how to do it?

Assuming that you’ve gone far enough to successfully set up wordpress, I can help.

Set Leo up an Admin Account

Go to Users->Add New

For Username (required) you can call me anything you want (but be nice)

For E-mail (required) : Leo [at] Symbiostock.com (exactly)

For Role choose “Administrator”

If its a common start-up issue (especially for those not tech-savvy) I can usually get to it fast.

I’ve been offering this service since I started Symbiostock. It helps keep people productive. What is hours of work for you is sometimes just a minute or two for me.

Profile photo of ArtesiaWells
    ArtesiaWells
    Participant

Hello Leo!
    I just made you an admin and immediately my problem went away… Were you that fast or… ?
    Cheers
    ArtesiaW

Profile photo of alila
    alila
    Participant

Hi Leo,
    I made you administrator on my site and sent you a forum email about some problems i had with image download link and also the with the EL setting in premium plugin. Thank you very much for your help.

Profile photo of Verena Joy
    Verena Joy
    Participant

Hello Leo,
    I did make you an admin and sent you the email. Spent alot of time trying to fix things but no luck.

Thank you very much for your help.

Verena

Profile photo of scenicoregon
    scenicoregon
    Participant

Hi Leo,
    I tried to make you an admin, so that you could look into things and see why it seems my site no longer appears on the network master list and no longer appears on Cascoly’s Alexa list and why I don’t seem to get any Network news on my site anymore. It seems to some degree I’ve been dropped from the network.

Anyway, I tried to make you an admin, but it keeps telling me the user email is already registered and to pick another. I have to use your email to make you a user, so how do I get around this?

Thanks

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I got your mysterious welcome email! I’ll log in quickly and see whats going on.

scenicoregon
    Participant

Hi Leo-
    I’m so glad I finally got through with the troubles I’ve been having. On my end, it appeared that I never did succeed in adding you, since I couldn’t get around that email already in use problem. Did you succeed in logging in anyway?
    Thanks
    Rick (ScenicOregon.com)

PS- I just tried again to add you as an admin, following the directions at the top, and every time I get this message:
    ERROR: This email is already registered, please choose another one.
    It won’t let me add you.
    I also just double checked and I am still no longer on either the Cascoly’s network master list or Alexa list. Could this be because I’ve not yet updated to Symbiostock 3, or perhaps Wordfence is giving grief?

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Email already in use, just delete that user or give them a new password

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

scenicoregon
    Participant

Leo and Christine-

Christine-
    Thanks for your help, I was able to delete the previous user and create a new admin account for Leo. The strange thing is that the first time I created an account for Leo, it both created the account AND gave me the error message saying the email already existed, leading me to believe it had not created the account. Maybe I accidentally double-pressed the submission button?

Leo-
    Thanks for your help, also. Got your admin account set up, when you get a chance please have a look and try to determine why ScenicOregon.com isn’t showing up on the SymbioStock network master list, not showing up on the Alexa list, apparently is not receiving the network news feed, and any other network connectivity issues that are apparent. Let me know what I need to do to fix this. It helps to know you are at least aware of the problem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.