Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Contact form 7 is suggested as a contact utility simply because of its age and reliability.

Be sure when you set up a given form, you have the HTML checkbox checked. Otherwise contact emails coming from your site will be formatted incorrectly. Symbiostock alters emails to have html headers instead of plain text, so be sure the contact form is set to HTML. 🙂

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

I was interested in your note, Leo, because I do have Contact 7 activated, but I haven’t been sure if I’m actually using on my site or not. Been so long since I set that up, I don’t remember.

Is there a standard contact form built in to SYS? Or can I assume C7 is what my site is using, since it’s activated?

This is a stupid problem to have, I know. 🙂

Thanks… and I hope you’re getting some rest these days!

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

Looking at your site Martha, it appears you’re using Grunion, not Contact form 7

http://wordpress.org/plugins/grunion-contact-form/

If you look at whatever page your have for your contact form, the shortcode in the text should point you to the plugin you used.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@jsnover wrote:

Looking at your site Martha, it appears you’re using Grunion, not Contact form 7

http://wordpress.org/plugins/grunion-contact-form/

If you look at whatever page your have for your contact form, the shortcode in the text should point you to the plugin you used.

Thanks for that, Jo Ann. So, if you’re right… I can delete Contact 7 if I’m not using it.

But… where did I come up with Grunion? I’ve never heard of that. Did it come built in to SYS?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.