Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

http://semmickphoto.com/image/senior-document-collection/

As you can see the images are cropped really weird and random. It might put off buyers because they see a bunch of really bad thumbnails and might think the full size images are that bad as well

I also think the random spacing is ugly. I am hoping that part can get a cosmetic update so it looks good and professional.

Thanks.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Yepp, same here. I already mentioned it somewhere and guess Leo is aware of it.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I’m thinking of taking a whole different approach on the collection – simply a modal-popup that shows the images upon click, and a few obvious “VIEW IMAGES” buttons that bring up that modal. That will cause more working space and better alignment

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Da Man… you da man… that would be legend.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

another cosmetic error — in batch editor, when you create new collection — it says “Category created”

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@leo wrote:

I’m thinking of taking a whole different approach on the collection – simply a modal-popup that shows the images upon click, and a few obvious “VIEW IMAGES” buttons that bring up that modal. That will cause more working space and better alignment

Great idea, i like it 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.