Symbiostock Submitter allows you to automatically (or manually) submit images, vectors and videos to third party agencies. This mechanism works in the background of the Symbiostock processor and supports any agency that provides FTP upload capabilities to its contributors.
- Completely automated – once your agency list is created, products that are published will automatically be submitted. This can be enabled/disabled globally and on an individual product basis.
- Supports all media types – fully compatible with Symbiostock Video, all media including images, vectors and videos are automatically submitted to agencies
- Choose which media type to send to which agency – you can choose to filter what types of media are sent to what agency
- History of sent files retained – once sent, you can see the submission status of each image for each agency under the product edit screen
- Re-send with the click of a button – reset the submission status of an image for any particular agency and the system will automatically resubmit
- All submissions performed through the automated processor – you don’t need to run anything manually
- Fully supports all metadata reading and writing functions of Symbiostock – videos and images that have metadata information will be transferred to agencies
- No external connection – it uses your own web server and bandwidth for all submission processes.
- Optionally auto-generates JPEG to accompany vector during submission
- Supports SFTP as well as FTP
- Unlimited agencies
- Unlimited submissions and re-submissions
You can find documentation on using the Symbiostock Submitter here.
Note: With your purchase, you will be provided a unique license that serves to authenticate, activate and keep your plugin updated. Please do not share the plugin with any third parties as this will automatically invalidate your license key.