Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Is it meant to work on the Similar Images widget? It doesn’t seem to be for me.

Also, I think someone else suggested this, but could we now remove the little magnifying glass that shows up over images when you hover over them, as it is now a bit redundant and it also seems to slow the loading of the preview image.

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I don’t see your hover previews on featured, latest or similar images. On my site it works on all three but I’m at 1.4.5 of premium and 3.1.9 of the main theme, so possibly it’s breakage in the updates since?

I asked about removing the magnifying glass and Leo said he wanted to keep it because it gives you size and price information the hover previews don’t. I’m guessing it also adds complexity for him as he’d only remove it (if he went that route) for sites with the premium plugin

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

@joannsnover wrote:

I don’t see your hover previews on featured, latest or similar images. On my site it works on all three but I’m at 1.4.5 of premium and 3.1.9 of the main theme, so possibly it’s breakage in the updates since?

I asked about removing the magnifying glass and Leo said he wanted to keep it because it gives you size and price information the hover previews don’t. I’m guessing it also adds complexity for him as he’d only remove it (if he went that route) for sites with the premium plugin

Thanks for checking on my site Joanne. Maybe a bug has crept in then. Perhaps Leo can take a look.

EDIT: I just tried it again on Similar Images and it worked…it just took a LOOOONG time to work. Maybe it can be sped up in some way?

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.