Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chrisroll
    Chrisroll
    Participant

Hi Robin,

I’ve upgraded my theme (AVADA) last week  and had to rollback from previous backup because of several issues with product visualisations.
    Theme Support confirm that Avada is no more fully compatible with WooCommerce 2.5.5.

Theme downgrade is not a big issue but I saw that a vulnerability was found in WooCommerce Plugin up to 2.6.2 and classified as problematic : http://www.securityweek.com/persistent-xss-patched-woocommerce-wordpress-plugin

WooCommerce 2.5.5 was released more than one year ago and WooCommerce 3.0 has now been unveiled, so are you planing to make Symbiostock plugin compatible with this version ?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting us know – we will be rolling out a new version with a few upgrades which will include compatibility for WooCommerce 3.0 and possibly PHP7. I don’t know exactly when this will be but will let you know.

Profile photo of Chrisroll
    Chrisroll
    Participant

Great news !

Thanks a lot, Robin 🙂

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Hi Chris, Thanks for letting us know – we will be rolling out a new version with a few upgrades which will include compatibility for WooCommerce 3.0 and possibly PHP7. I don’t know exactly when this will be but will let you know.

THIS is the news I was hoping/waiting for. Thanks Robin for the info and the peace of mind that comes from knowing Symbio is being kept up-to-date with newer versions of things.

I really, really hope you can include PHP7 support in the update as well, that would be a big win.

Please keep us posted on the updates progress!

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Symbiostock will always be updated as is necessary unless you hear otherwise. The infrastructure is very much alive and in fact expanding.

Profile photo of lorenzo
    fabio
    Participant

Please, do you have any eta for the new release? one,two, three months? or more?

thanks a lot

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

We are doing the pre-release testing right now. Within a month seems a safe assumption.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.