Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of renicovanwyk
    renicovanwyk
    Participant

Hello, can anyone tell me how I would go about creating a Subscription model with Symbiostock?
    Something like Envato Elements. You basically then pay a monthly or yearly fee and you can download and use what you want during your subscription time. At the moment it is set up so that every single product has a price.

Thanks

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

Hi, I will start a subscription model this year. At the moment I am not clear with which levels and it is also a question that I must clarify with the lawyer because here for the customer conditions arise that are to be recorded in the terms and conditions.

Then I would start with the WooCommerce Subscription Plugin. My idea would be that here in particular professional customers who buy extended licenses for commercial print products get a discount on the purchase of the license. eg 50% … In return, the right to use would cease when the subscription is canceled. In my pricing model, it would then be conceivable that the exploitation option would be downgraded to a simple royalty free license.

To my knowledge, a discount on a number of downloads would probably also be feasible.

Whether the downloads are preserved when the subscription is canceled, is not yet completely clear to me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.