Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chrisroll
    Chrisroll
    Participant

i,

After one month, I think it’s the moment to share my personal experience with Symzio link exchange widget.

I use to follow my rank on several keywords to monitor my SEO actions effects.
    I installed the widget in the first week of november and saw some improvements on my ranking.

Here are some screen captures to illustrate these improvements (red mark : Symzio widget installation)

ranking 1
    Ranking 2
    Ranking 3
    Symzio Link Exchange Widget is a great and easy way to improve our SEO and to get more traffic on your website (+25% since installation for me).

By now, only 11 artists decided to use it, so don’t hesitate, it will certainly boost your visibility

Chrisroll
    Participant

Oups, It seems that the images links are forced to https (you have to replace the urls to http to be able to see screen captures …

Me too. Google search result is a good way to monitoring ranking.

I use ‘cityscape photos’ to search my website. After implement link exchange widget, within 1 week, my site moved up from page 9 last one to page 6. It is working undoubtedly.

Profile photo of George Sheldon
    George Sheldon
    Participant

Chrisroll and Songquan:

I agree this is working great. I notice that I am ranking on the first page in Google searches with the big agencies – and their ads! That means I am showing up for free and they are paying to be where I am getting listed. Wow.

What I can’t figure out is why only 11 of us are using this free tool? That makes no sense to me. Why do you think it is being so under-used?

George

Chrisroll
    Participant

It will be interesting to know how many people use Symbiostock plugin.

For some reasons I don’t understand some artists prefer living hidden.
    When you use the widget, everybody (and other artists) knows your site url…

George Sheldon
    Participant

Chrisroll,

Perhaps they don’t need or want business or sales? Still, to spend the time to build a site, you’d think they’d like to have the free traffic coming to their site, even if it is just to show off their art. Or, it is as you suggest: remain hidden from the world.

George

I think people except a few of us might be visiting this forum once per half year and don’t know what is going on. I don’t think anyone will refuse this free opportunity to gain rank boost. Especially when site is up and running, they don’t come to the board any more.

George Sheldon
    Participant

Songquan,

I don’t think you are wrong with what you are saying about the lack of visits to this site by Symbiostock users.  It doesn’t make sense to me to not visit often if you are really operating a Sysmbiostock-powered site.  The exchange widget is a perfect example: I am sure glad I know about it. I am glad I signed up for it.  This alone is a reason as to why visiting this site regularly just makes sense.

George

Me too. Set up the site is just the beginning. There are whole lot of work to be done.

However, others appears don’t think this way, or they have no idea how to maintain and improve their websites. Not suprising as they are photographers, illustrators not webmasters.

When site is up, it’s done. They don’t check plugin updates, they might thought just minor bug fix… The update newsletters might fall into trash can. They probably don’t know the existance of link exchange plugin.

That’s my explaination why only a handful of us are using the widget.

George Sheldon
    Participant

Songquan,Good explanation, and I think you are right. I spend a lot of time on my site and on social media promoting it.  I

Good explanation, and I think you are right. I spend a lot of time on my site and on social media promoting it.  Let’s hope more join the link exchange widget.

George

Profile photo of Valentin Tabirca
    Valentin Tabirca
    Participant

Hi,

This is great. This is what I see in Google search console:

enlightenedmedia.com 8970
    georgesheldon.com 1793
    illustratoons.com 1157
    waltpayne.photography 472
    lemansstory.org 40
    symbiostock.org 8
    pinterest.com 4
    amazeindesign.com 4
    blogspot.com 1
    bookqua.com 1
    backyardstockphotos.com 1
    clipartman.com 1
    symbiostock.com 1
    eikon-pro.com 1
    bestcityscape.com 1
    symzio.com 1
    3d-fonts.com 1
    domaintools.com 1
    ismysiteindexed.com 1

George Sheldon
    Participant

Valentin:

Thanks for posting this. So good to see I made it to the number 2 position on the list.

George

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.