Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

Hi Robin and all,

Need some help.  I have successfully uploaded images but hit a snag attempting videos – HD as well as 4K in mp4 and mov formats.  Here’s the error message.  Am on Symbiostock Express theme.

<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px;”>Failed to read image for file: LRT Perspective.mp4, product ID: 20440 </span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; line-height: 18.2px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px;”>|</span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px;”> Failed to process file: LRT Perspective.mp4 </span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; line-height: 18.2px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px;”>|</span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px;”> Failed to read image for file: Penang1.mp4, product ID: 20441 </span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; line-height: 18.2px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px;”>|</span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px;”> Failed to process file: Penang1.mp4 </span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; line-height: 18.2px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px;”>|</span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px;”> Failed to process file: Blackheads1 MOV.mov. Unable to determine media type. </span>

I have enabled the 4k Video and HD Video licenses as default license and did not change the minimum and maximum pixel count that comes with the license template.

Appreciate advise. Thank you.

My playground at www.thamkc.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Tham – have you purchased the Symbiostock Video plugin?

Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

No. I have not, Robin.  It needs the Video plug-in to work? Thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Yes – video was added as an optional add on much later than the plugin. Same with the agency distributor. In fact, it was originally only available on PLUS servers but we were able to port them out and sell them as optional addons afterwards.

Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

Thanks for the clarification, Robin.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.