Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of amazeindesign
    amazeindesign
    Participant

Thanks for  the Effort Robin. Now I see the problem when I check some settings about the eps file format. I used the assigned profile (sRGB) like what you said before and re-save the file. And when I re-open it, there’s no color profile embeded. In the image below you can see  the difference of options available in saving EPS and AI format. It shows that we can only save assigned profile in AI format.

I add some more vectors in symzio. I also included 5 of my latest uploads which have a larger file dimension compare to my previous files.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster
    amazeindesign
    Participant

That’s better than of what we have before, but it still have a big difference in saturation compare to the original color (left side of the photo).

I also tried to make some adjustments in some of my files. By saving files in larger than 500px  width in dimension, it gives a good result when rastered in less than 3200px by our plugins without pixelated and rough edges problem.

But we still have problem with colors.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

All right – as it is, I’ve tried to make the thumbnails work out as best as possible. Seeing as the color rendition can still vary, and this may not be happiness for everyone, I’ve added a mechanism so you can supply your own JPEG for any non-JPEG media file. This alternate JPEG will be used for all thumbnailing and raster purchases – so you must make it full size.

I’ve uploaded the new features to the PLUS servers – please give it a go, test it out on Symzio, and let me know if you encounter any issues. I will release this upgrade for standalone after we know it works and there are no issues.

amazeindesign
    Participant

Thanks for your effort. I tried it on some of my files and it works perfect. I will include more vectors in symzio tomorrow and I’ll inform you if I encounter some issues.

Profile photo of oktoradea
    oktoradea
    Participant

I had a problem with the JPG license download, download license jpg often fail not as download vector license always worked well.

I uploaded all the vector with FTP and upload JPEG alternate from the edit media > processor (cron job) > untill get active “download file” on alternate <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>JPEG</span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”> on </span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>edit </span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>media </span>

whether I was wrong in the method of upload vector and jpg?

amazeindesign
    Participant

If you’re asking about upload of vectors and the optional alternate jpeg, we have the same method: I’m uploading my vectors in FTP and upload the alternate jpeg in Edit Media> Upload alternate JPEG> Choose File> and Publish/Update, and it takes a minutes to update my Product Image

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.