Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Hi, I’m just setting up my new site with Symbiostock. I wonder where I can translate these phrases:

CHOOSE YOUR LICENSE
    Licence
    Type
    Resolution
    Price
    Commercial

I couldn’t find them in the translation files. Thanks for your help.

If you want to have a look: http://www.bildtankstelle.de

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Mark – these features (soon to be announced) will be available in Symbiostock 2.0. Good timing!

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Ok thank you. I hope it won’t be long.

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Is there any way I can translate these phrases in the php files?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Yes, you can manually do string replaces in the files if you’d like, but when you update to 2.0 that will all be overwritten. You also want to be sure you do it carefully so it doesn’t break anything.

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

And where can I find the php files where I can replace it manually?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

They are scattered throughout – you would have to use a text editor to do a search through them. There are a number of text editors where you can open multiple files and search for strings through all of them. Just do that for all the things you want to change and then upload it. You should manually do it – don’t use a string replace function because it may change something that it shouldn’t.

You will have to go through multiple files to do this as they are not located in one place. In 2.0 these will all be controlled within your Symbiostock > Settings area.

Profile photo of Aitor
    Aitor
    Participant

Hello! I want to use this new function and change “License”>”Licencia”

But still in english only as you can see here for example: http://aitorserra.es/producto/mountain-formation-known-as-mola/?attribute_pa_license=descargar-jpg-original

What It’s wrong with my syntaxt? thank you!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Aitor – as you will see in the settings, we can only change that on the Symbiostock Express theme. Otherwise it is controlled by your theme or core WooCommerce files which Symbiostock does not override. You will have to edit your theme to alter this as it is a front end issue.

Profile photo of Aitor
    Aitor
    Participant

I installed “loco translate” to find for that varibable but I can’t find it in the woocommerce theme. Do you have any idea where it could be? thank you anyway!

Profile photo of Aitor
    Aitor
    Participant

It’s that line:
    <pre id=”line1″><<span class=”start-tag”>td</span> <span class=”attribute-name”>class</span>=”label“><<span class=”start-tag”>label</span> <span class=”attribute-name”>for</span>=”pa_license“>License</<span class=”end-tag”>label</span>></<span class=”end-tag”>td</span>>

Profile photo of Aitor
    Aitor
    Participant

It was at the DB, uf! here:

<code class=”sql”><span class=”syntax”><span class=”inner_sql”><span class=”syntax_quote syntax_quote_backtick”>wp_woocommerce_attribute_taxonomies</span></span></span>

I hope this can help anyone more, so, next problem, I’m ready!

Profile photo of 11A Fotografie
    11A Fotografie
    Participant

Thanks, Aitor! I found it and got to translate it! I was looking for the same thing!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.