Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

I looked at my site today on my iPad, but found that the main menu which contains my Places category page and the search icon doesn’t appear anywhere on the screen.

Is this the same with other people’s sites, or just the way I have set mine up? I’m running the latest version of the Symbiostock Express theme.

Steve

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Hi George

I see yours. In the Symbiostock Express settings (under Menu Settings), I see the option for “Mobile Menu Only Show Button” and I have this set to Yes. Is that the setting you are talking about re the mobile menu?

Steve

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Great – I’ve got that now with a few items in the mobile menu, but how do you add a search icon or box to that mobile menu? The theme allows you to add search to the primary menu in its settings.

Steve

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Although I think I have managed this a different way – I put a search widget in the topbar and so that now appears on my iPad as well as my new mobile menu, so I think I am now covered.

Now I can sit back and wait for the sales!

Steve

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Thanks George – do you set this Make menu search results only products? to Yes?

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

I thought that was the choice that you make in Symbiostock Express to select the Advanced Woo Search Plugin? Did I misunderstand?

Steve

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.