Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Symbiostock 2.0 has now been released. It features a tonne of upgrades, new features, and fixes. Read the blog post for more information on what direction we’re taking with it.

By improving nearly every single aspect of the plugin, from the processor to watermarks to licensing and security, it most importantly introduces us to the Symzio Network Widget. Now, users can integrate beautiful and seamless search results from across the network on their WordPress pages. The key to this system is immediate and relevant results; each Symbiostock site will now operate as a node, contributing a portion of its traffic every day to the whole network. It is through the well integrated implementation…

http://www.symbiostock.org/symbiostock-2-0-its-here/

Profile photo of marquix
    marquix
    Participant

This sounds exciting. I would love to find a concise list of information on

• features, as in new 2.0 features, included with the standalone Plugin

and

• new 2.0 features in the paid-for hosted PLUS etc version(s)

as an easy-to-digest list. Have followed all the posts and referenced content. Still have to find these, the threads, posts etc only tell as a narrative/marketing thing that sounds a bit like eBay (!?) about all the good features — which really sound very good, indeed — but do not contain much *actionable* information I, as a photographer/videographer, can actually *work with*! Such a common and simple “list of data” would be highly appreciated by myself and presumably many others.

Thanks.

AP/V camera guy; view this, if you're a drone video nerd, too..

Profile photo of Henri
    Henri
    Participant
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I have added a more comprehensive features list here:

http://www.symbiostock.org/docs/symbiostock-features/

If anyone thinks of something else I’ve missed (it’s pretty large) let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.