Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of antony
    antony
    Participant

I don’t know why but for some reason maybe since theme/plugin update the product pricing has appeared underneath the captions on category pages where image thumbnails are displayed , I would like to remove it along with the price on product pages which sits under the image title.

I can’t seem to find any setting which controls whether to display this or not, any help would be much appreciated.

NomadicImagery

NomadicImagery

Stock photo | unique travel | documentary | culture | festivals

Profile photo of Henri
    Henri
    Participant

Try this CSS code (add it to your child theme or to Symbiostock Express > Advanced Settings > Custom CSS Box):

.post-type-archive-product .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on shop pages */
    .tax-product_cat .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on product category pages */
    .tax-product_tag .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on product tag pages */
    .single-product .pricebox { display: none; } /* hide the price on single product pages */
    .home #home-product-carousel .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on home product carousel */
    .single-product #upsale-product-carousel .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on upsale product carousel */
    .single-product #related-product-carousel .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on related product carousel */
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Thanks as always Henri – looks like it works on your site, so it should work for Antony too.

Profile photo of antony
    antony
    Participant

Agreed,

great work as usual Henri, very much appreciated and it does work a treat!

NomadicImagery

NomadicImagery

Stock photo | unique travel | documentary | culture | festivals

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.