Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Videoopp
    Videoopp
    Participant

I am liking the look of most of my shop implementation with the Avada theme, but they go with the standard WooComerece dropdown box on the product page for license and pricing variables.  If people are not familiar with this Woo Commerce style, I think it may be a little confusing.

http://worldviewstock.com/product/banff-national-park-in-winter-10/

I really like the way that you have designed this as a radio button full display table in the Symbiostock Express theme.  Is that something that I can simply hack over to Avada, or is it more complicated than a code grab, copy and paste?

Thanks

worldviewstock.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

It’s quite complicated because it needs to interface with the built in WooCommerce javascript for the add-to-cart functionality. You can give it a go but from what I remember it was pretty complex.

Profile photo of PIROG News
    PIROG News
    Participant

Hi Videoop,

Have you succeeded to change the dropdown box as a radio button ?

I’m also interested to display all the available options directly on screen without action from the user.

Thanks,

Mickael.

Profile photo of Videoopp
    Videoopp
    Participant

No, I have not found a good solution for this yet.

worldviewstock.com

Profile photo of PIROG News
    PIROG News
    Participant

I’ve tried this plugin wc-variations-radio-buttons and it’s displaying a basic radio buttons list.

It’s a beginning; now, i’m trying to customize it in order to get a “express theme” look.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.