Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Could you please explain how to use physical products. I’ve set up a licence type and marked it as physical product, I’ve then uploaded a new picture and published it but my physical licence type doesn’t show up. Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

As long as you have the new license applied to the product, it should show up. You can either manually apply it as a product variation on the product edit page, or you can use the filters on the license edit page. Either way, once you have confirmed that it has been added to your product and it has a price set for that license on that product, it should show up on your front end.

Further to that, the way physical products work is it basically removes Symbiostock’s control over the purchase process; once your customer buys it, it will operate solely through WooCommerce, so if it is a print, for example, you will just send the print request to your fulfillment person, and once it is shipped you would notify your customer through the admin interface.

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Hi Robin, thanks for your qucik reply. Non of your explained ways works. If I add the licence manually on the product edit page and save the licences it is gone agian. I have no idea how to add a physical product.

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Hi Robin, I managed it now, I’ve forgotten to apply it to raster all images.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.