Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of txking
    txking
    Participant

Had someone make a test purchase on my site. Purchase went great, he can download the image just fine, shows in order history, all looks good…. till I check paypal. There is no money.

Verified that I have the right email address under woocommerce>settings>checkout>paypal

whats going on?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

You sure you don’t have it in sandbox mode?

In order for the download to go through, Symbiostock has to receive a ping from PayPal – PayPal would never send that out without receiving payment, and the only exception would be if you were still in sandbox mode.

Profile photo of txking
    txking
    Participant

paypal sandbox is not checked.

Now might this be an issue of me just not being patient? payment was pushed through just a little bit ago. How long does it take for everything to show up?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Payments may not show up immediately in your PayPal account under ‘recent activity’ but the funds should be reflected in your balance immediately. Have you checked your email? You should have received a ‘payment received’ email from PayPal.

Profile photo of txking
    txking
    Participant

Never got an email. Order now shows complete as well.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I have no explanation for what you are experiencing. Unless, oddly, the email address the payment is being sent to is wrong. Maybe check your WooCommerce settings to ensure the payment is being sent to the right email address.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.