Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

What a pleasant experience to receive a Symzio contributor registration email from such a specialized, personal and lovely shop:

http://heicreative.com/heisphotos/

It feels so great to know that now, Hei’s passion for pictures of cats is going to be seen by so many more people. It’s a testament to the simplicity of our project that an individual with a passion can now share her wonderful art with the rest of the world so quickly and easily.

Profile photo of aheiay
    aheiay
    Participant

Thank you very much !

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Thats great – I do well with cats, surprisingly (although not yet from my Symbiostock site) and I see that I already pull in some shots from Hei’s site in my search:

http://www.backyardstockphotos.com/?s=kitten

One thing, Robin, if you search for “cat” on my site, I see all the images that have the letter “cat” in the keywords – like cathedral. Is there a way to change that?

Steve

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I think once we get more users registered, I’ll be able to improve results even further. Also, the search algorithm will continue to be tweaked. Right now I’m trying to take a break from coding too much so I can get my own site up. But I do acknowledge that it is not ideal to have cathedral show up when searching for cat.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

All right, I went in and tweaked it for that sort of a search to make it more accurate. 🙂 NOW I’m going to stop.

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Do I need to pick up a new release of the plugin to implement?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Nope. It’s all on Symzio’s side.

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Oh – I see. My issue (which can wait) was with search on the main site – ie my own pictures show cathedrals when you search for cat

Steve

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Oh, I thought you meant Symzio – that’s built into WordPress. I won’t be able to change that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.