Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tom S
    Tom S
    Participant

Thanks for the various forum support responses during this process. Will continue to improve and add more images. Thanks.

silverstockimages.com

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Looks great – I like the silver grey look! I don’t think you have the links correct in the rotating category slider on the home page. All of them head back to the home page again – they are missing the category in the URL.

Steve

Profile photo of Tom S
    Tom S
    Participant

Thanks Steve. Those links should be working now. I knew about it but overlooked fixing. Debated going with just a white background but went with a neutral gray to compliment the images. Not quite 50% gray as that was too dark. Thanks for the input.

Profile photo of Tom S
    Tom S
    Participant

I just looked at your site Steve. I came across your blog a while ago and found it quite useful. I also bought your e-book a while back!!

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Thanks for buying my book – it looks as though it was useful!!

Steve

Profile photo of amazeindesign
    amazeindesign
    Participant

Nice site Tom, it looks great but it’s hard to read your black text composition in grey

Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

Hi Mates,

My site is almost done… been going in circles for the past two weeks.  My site is http://www.thamkc.com.  Still a skeleton and need to refine further and load photos into it. Hope with strong support from contributors towards Symzio, we can create a strong alternative agency within the industry and get back some control.

Personally, I will promote this collaboration in the local facebook microstock contributor group that I am in so that more would participate.   By the way, I know there is a Symzio page on Facebook and I have liked it.  Should the admin of this project create  a Facebook Group for contributors as well as a way forward to promote the Symzio concept?  Interaction will be elevated and should be good for this initiative.

Cheers,
    Kee Chuan

My playground at www.thamkc.com

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

Welcome aboard!

I think the FB contributors group is a great idea.

Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

Thanks Andre.  Would love to have the FB group as I am confident it would promote interaction among contributors.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

I am in for the FB Group too. Having said that, why have the interaction among contributors there rather than here?

If we are going to spend our time on another (additional) site(s), would it make more sense to do something with Linkedin? Isn’t that where our customers may be more likely to find us?

Just asking…and perhaps suggesting.

George

My very simple answer would be “Because EVERYBODY is on Facebook.”.

Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

I am of opinion that a FB Group for contributors complements this forum.  This forum is great with good archive systems by subjects and a good knowledge base, whereas a FB group has the advantages by way of its simple interface and encourages interaction and discussions.   Am not envisaging of using FB group to connect with customers though as I cannot see how it can do that.  The existing Symzio FB page would be a better bet to reach out to potential customer.  It has only 20 Likes at the moment.   Check it out:  https://www.facebook.com/symzio/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.